Environmental Management at Camping Eskualduna d’Hendaye
Camping ESKUALDUNA is pleased to welcome you for your stay.
For several years we have paid particular attention to respect for the environment and we are proud to have obtained the 2 environmental labels recognized at European level.
For us, for you, and for future generations, we have developed the Camping to minimize as much as possible its environmental impact.
- The electricity consumed in our establishment is 100% renewable.
- We have installed, wherever possible, economizers so as not to waste water.
- We use economical light bulbs and manage lighting with automatons.
- We have set up a waste collection center for selective sorting.
- Every month, we measure our water and electricity meters to better manage consumption.
- We plant more than 350 trees and shrubs each year.
- We do not use chemical pesticides.
- We travel in the Campsite with electric vehicles.
- We finance a shuttle bus to offer free public transport to the beaches.
- The whole team is at your disposal to introduce you
We invite you to participate in this collective effort by having the following reflexes:
- Remember to close the doors and windows of Mobile Homes if the heating is on.
- Consider turning off lights if you are not in your home.
- Save water, avoid waste.
- Think about the selective sorting of your waste.
- Respect the fauna and flora present on the park.
- Do not throw towels or wipes into toilet bowls.
- Take advantage of the holidays to limit your trips by car, use the public transport provided at your disposal.
More information on Ecolabels.fr